What is the policy regarding drink packages on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship?
- Passengers on RCI cruise ships should be aware of the following information regarding the line’s drink package policy: Royal Caribbean drink packages are non-transferable and cannot be shared or transferred. While on board the ship, passengers who order a beverage package must provide their SeaPass card to waiters while displaying the package sticker.
- 1 What is Royal Caribbean’s signature drink?
- 2 What cocktails are available on Royal Caribbean?
- 3 Are soft drinks free on Royal Caribbean Cruises?
- 4 How many drinks can you get at a time on Royal Caribbean?
- 5 Can you bring a 12 pack of soda on Royal Caribbean?
- 6 Is drink package worth it on Royal Caribbean?
- 7 Is alcohol free on Royal Caribbean Cruises?
- 8 Can just one person buy drink package on Royal Caribbean?
- 9 Is bottled water free on Royal Caribbean?
- 10 What food is complimentary on Royal Caribbean?
What is Royal Caribbean’s signature drink?
Moreover, the Royal Caribbean Deluxe Beverage Package includes access to Royal’s private Bahamian island, Perfect Day at CocoCay, where you may sip on the island’s famous cocktail, the Coco Loco, while having the time of your life without a worry in the world.
What cocktails are available on Royal Caribbean?
The following are some of the new signature drinks that Royal Caribbean has introduced:
- Jamaican rum punches, including the Goombay Smash and the Planter’s Punch
- Puerto Rican rum punches, including the Papa Jac and the Painkiller
- Bermuda rum punches, including the Dark ‘n Stormy and the Rum Puinch
- and Barbados rum punches, including the Rum Puinch and the Rum Puinch.
Are soft drinks free on Royal Caribbean Cruises?
Several beverages on your Royal Caribbean cruise will be included in your cruise fee, which means you may drink as many of these beverages as you like for the duration of your trip at no additional cost. The following beverages are provided for free on your Royal Caribbean cruise: tap water. Flavored waters are available.
How many drinks can you get at a time on Royal Caribbean?
With Royal Caribbean’s all-inclusive beverage packages, is it possible to purchase many beverages at the same time? No. Due to the fact that this is a personal package, only one beverage will be given per visitor. Individual visitors are not required to purchase packages; nevertheless, they are encouraged to do so.
Can you bring a 12 pack of soda on Royal Caribbean?
More specifically, you may bring up to 12 standard (17 ounce) cans, bottles, or cartons of your favorite non-alcoholic beverage per stateroom, up to a total of 24 per cabin (soda, bottled water, etc).
Is drink package worth it on Royal Caribbean?
According to the figures, the Royal Caribbean drink package on our Freedom of the Seas cruise was well worth the money. It resulted in a $418.90 savings, or around 34%. A portion of this cost savings was recognized by purchasing the drink package prior to the trip for 25 percent off the onboard pricing, which was credited to the account. In reality, we only spent a total of $792.96 on our beverage bundles.
Is alcohol free on Royal Caribbean Cruises?
Drinks are provided at no cost. As with any other cruise line, Royal Caribbean International (RCCL) provides complimentary beverages throughout the day on every day of your voyage. These beverages are available in the dining room, the Windjammer buffet area, and even onshore at the cruise line’s private islands.
Can just one person buy drink package on Royal Caribbean?
If you want to purchase a beverage package, you may do so up to 72 hours before your cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Cruise Planner website. Due to the fact that this is a personal package, only one beverage will be given per visitor. Individual visitors are not required to purchase packages; nevertheless, they are encouraged to do so. All packages are for the exclusive use of a single visitor and cannot be shared by more than one person.
Is bottled water free on Royal Caribbean?
Coffee, tea, sparkling or still bottled water, fresh-squeezed juices, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain soda, as well as a complimentary Coca-Cola® souvenir cup, are all available as non-alcoholic beverages as part of the Refreshment Package on a per visitor, per day basis.
What food is complimentary on Royal Caribbean?
In addition to the Main Eating Room, the Café Promenade, and Windjammer Café or Windjammer Marketplace (the name varies depending on which ship you are travelling on, but the meals experience is the same), all Royal Caribbean cruise ships include free dining in the Grand Ballroom.