A linen that is at least one size larger than the size required for the whole drop is normally recommended when sashaying a cocktail table, according to our experience. Sash-ing the linen causes it to tighten at the bottom and lift slightly, revealing the metal table foundation beneath it.
What is the proper size tablecloth for a cocktail table?
- When it comes to arranging highboy tables or cocktail tables, it’s nice to be a little more imaginative. The table linen arrangement you saw on Pinterest — a 30 inch or 36 inch highboy table covered with an exquisite tablecloth — should be used instead of the standard spandex table coverings.
- 1 What is the diameter of a cocktail table?
- 2 What kind of fabric should I use for a tablecloth?
- 3 How many tables do I need for cocktail hour?
- 4 What size linen goes on a 30 cocktail table?
- 5 What size Overlay do you need for a 60 round table?
- 6 How many people can a 30 inch cocktail table sit?
- 7 Can I use a round tablecloth on a square table?
- 8 What size tablecloth should I get for a 48 inch round table?
What is the diameter of a cocktail table?
The cocktail tables offered for hire are available in two different sizes: 24″ and 30″ in diameter.
What kind of fabric should I use for a tablecloth?
A total of two sizes of cocktail tables are available for hire, with diameters ranging from 24″ to 30″.
How many tables do I need for cocktail hour?
Plan on one high-top cocktail table per ten guests to provide enough space for everyone to congregate. Apart from that, groups of chairs in a lounge-style setting encourage more personal socializing—as long as you don’t go crazy.
What size linen goes on a 30 cocktail table?
If the table is 30 inches high, double the table’s length, breadth, and diameter by 60 inches. If it’s 36 inches high, multiply it by 72 inches. If it’s 42 inches high, multiply it by 84 inches.
What size Overlay do you need for a 60 round table?
Tablecloths for 60″ round tables (seats 8) should be 72″ x 72″ or 90″ circular tablecloths. For 72-inch round tables (which seat 10): 90-by-90-inch overlays or 108-inch circular tablecloths are recommended. 6′ banquet tables (seats 6): 60″ x 60″ overlays are recommended.
How many people can a 30 inch cocktail table sit?
15 to 20 people are expected to attend. A 36-inch round cocktail table or a 30-inch round table may accommodate around 4-5 persons.
Can I use a round tablecloth on a square table?
Tablecloths for square tables are available. In most cases, a square tablecloth is the ideal option for a square table (as a rectangular cloth would be longer on two sides of the table and shorter on the other sides, and a circular tablecloth would not properly fit the table).
What size tablecloth should I get for a 48 inch round table?
Round tables 48 inches or 4 feet in diameter – tablecloths 108 inches in diameter. 60 inch or 5 foot round tables – 120 inch round table cloths for a complete drape, 108 inch round for some leg room, 90 inch round for a drop that extends halfway to the floor are all possibilities. We also recommend that you use 5 foot spandex table coverings to ensure a snug fit.